SPICEWOOD EQUITY PROTECTION ALLIANCE TEXAS
ALERT !! NOTICE !!
Spicewood Crushed Stone
TCEQ Permit Application has been Approved...
See "News" tab for copy of letter.
To See All Comments Made to Date on the TCEQ web site:
2. Under “search one” “step one” click “TCEQ ID Number”.
3. Under “step two” insert 152977 in “TCEQ ID Number” box.
4. Under “step three” click “include all correspondence from the public on this item”.
5. Under step three click “search”.
6. After Comments page appears, Click on “Display all Comments” to see all comments.
Spicewood Crushed Stone LLC (SCS) has purchased a narrow strip of property wedged between two residential communities, Double Horn Creek and Spicewood Trails.
SCS has submitted an application for an air quality permit to TCEQ for a rock crushing facility that will negatively impact our health and the overall quality of life in Double Horn Creek, Spicewood Trails and the surrounding residential areas.
Families whose properties adjoin the proposed operation will suffer the most. However, all families within a several mile radius will be negatively affected.
Questions or comments can be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org
SEPATX Mission Statement:
To protect the Spicewood community and surrounding Hill Country from industrial encroachment, abuse and pollution.